Microneedling is ideal for anyone wanting rejuvenated skin!
Originally known as Dry Needling, it’s a procedure using a device with tiny, shallow needles to essentially pierce fine holes in the skin’s surface. This is therapeutic since they cause ‘micro injury’ that prompts the skin to produce collagen, filling in fine lines, plumping the skin and giving you a more youthful look!
What is microneedling?
Our topical anesthetic is very effective, so very little or any discomfort is experienced during your treatment. Microneedling will help combat acne scars, wrinkles and even stretch marks. Your skin will produce new collagen giving you a beautiful younger look! This safe treatment is not only for the face but can be used on many areas of the body. We can customize microneedling to any client’s needs and can be combined with our LED light and Plasma Pen procedure.
For optimal results we recommend a good home care regime as well as having the treatment done every 4 -6 weeks. We have partnered with Formulage skin care to give you your best looking skin yet!
Benefits of microneedling:
- Reduced superficial wrinkles on the face and lips
- Minimized appearance of skin pores
- Improved skin texture on the neck
- Reduced appearance of stretchmarks
- Increased cellular turnover
- Improved overall skin tone and texture
- Increased product absorption
- Textural improvements to the chest
- Improved appearance of scars
– Full face, neck and décolleté R890 (enzyme peel/chemical peel and LED light therapy included)
– Full face and neck R790 (enzyme peel/chemical peel and LED light therapy included)
– Full face R690(enzyme/chemical peel and LED light therapy included)
– Express microneedling R550
- Enzyme/Chemical Peel
- LED Light therapy